Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Minionitis Progress

Well, I've got the first comic done and up on my new wordpress site I set up because I am using HostMonster for hosting the site where I will have all my stuff accessible. I am still figuring things out, but you can certainly check it out here.

Further reasonings for going with wordpress include the ability to use plugins to set up a library of the comics. But I haven't really figures out why I don't have a plugin tab to go forward with my plans of minion subservience. I'll just keep playing until I figure it out. I found that's what I had to do for coloring my comics, too. I'm learning a lot and having fun at the same time. The victories out weigh the frustrations.

Enjoy your day!
Jen

P.S. Did you notice my new banner? What do you think?

No comments: