Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Minion Update and another Octopus

I've been doing a lot of drawing for Minionitis and it's really coming along. I have two comics drawn and one inked at this point. I have two more ready to jump into the process, too. I don't think I've used my sketchbook to sketch this much before. I like it.

I will color them digitally in Photoshop. I realize that my skills in Photoshop and drawing are a little rusty, so I do expect things to improve and evolve as I go.

Here's a sneak peek at the first comic with Baxter and Chopstick...


I am also working on a Fuzfrenzy banner as well as a Minionitis banner. I haven't worked with ink in a while so I am honing my inking skills. I've got a lot of honing to do :)


Another octopus. I just can't get away from these things. I seem to make them when I don't have any other clear heading on what to crochet. I like her, though. She's different from the rest.

You'll notice that I included an octopus in the Fuzfrenzy banner... I have no further comment.



And then there's Kitty. Always the helper and as cute as ever.


No comments: