Sunday, October 14, 2007

It's Dead!

Here is a preview of my gremlin cadaver project. It started when I made an anatomical heart for my husband's dad. I began to think of crocheting human bodies, but it reminded me too much of body worlds. So I thought back to the gremlins that I had been making and combined the ideas to come up with gremlin cadavers. Gremlins have so many possibilities in body shapes and sizes, but also organs and diseases.

My first patient is this albino gremlin. So far I have most of his head done, including a removable skull and brain. He'll be about two tall when I am done. I also plan on making a case file for him to take pictures of all his parts and documenting the findings.




Oh, this is so fun! Hopefully I'll end up finishing him this month. There's a lot to crochet!

No comments: