Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Minion Code now up

Minionitis number 5 is up. It's nice to hit a round number like 5. The fact that I've been publishing a comic for 5 weeks is pretty cool. What's even cooler is that while I've just been through the set up phase for the school for gifted minions, I still have ideas about where to go next.

I'll be making minion trading cards to give the little minions some background. They're all really interesting and it will help with giving a foundation to the comic and the characters as it goes forward. I am contemplating doing 2 minion classes per year with 26 comics each. It would make a nice little book, especially with the trading cards.

We saw Despicable Me this weekend and we both give it 2 thumbs up. The audience was great with a mixture of kids and adults. People clapped at the end. I like that. It was pleasant to laugh so much. I also like the minions. Minions are very in right now.

No comments: