Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Plush Olympics Winners Announced

The Plush Olympics are at a close and the winners have been announced over at the Plush You blog. As I get pictures of people and plush posing with their medals I will post them here. The Plush Team winners are all promising pictures so I'll have some to share for sure!

I am working on the final elements to the Plush Team Mythology challenge. It has multiple pieces and layers for that extra interactive measure. I think it's pretty fun and I hope you'll like it, too.

I read Joe Hill's Horns where he gives an interesting view of the devil and writes a delicious knot of a story. There are so many layers and things intertwined that it comes across with desperation and heartbreak.

I am finally reading the second book in The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series by Michael Scott. This an amazing fast paced series drenched in magic. I guess it's a good time to pick it up again because the fourth book will be coming out in May. It looks like there will be six books in all.

I submitted my first finished book to Random House and got my first rejection letter. I am so excited! It is a badge of honor. Now I am off to do some serious re-writing. The updated version of the story will be richer and quite profound when all is done. I really wasn't happy with my first version, but it is giving me a great foundation to take the story to where it needs to go. I am still trying to decide if I will share bits with you now or wait until it is closer to publication. We'll see...

No comments: