Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Letter U, Rocks and Class

Yup. It's been a while since I last blogged. I haven't been creating as much as I'd like in the realm of crochet and sewing, but here's what I have done in that area.

I made a gigantic U shaped monster for the Plush You show at Blue Bottle Gallery in Seattle. He's 25 inches high and I used extra thick yarn. He's super huggable!

I got another order for 9 more custom rocks in costumes and here they are: a cat, an octopus, a butterfly, 2 Perquacky cubes, a pom pom, a cowboys helmet, and a couple. They all presented a fair set of challenges and it was really fun to come up with solutions as to how they would work with the rock.





In other news, I am teaching a crochet class in Saint Paul, MN with Harding Community Education. It's a two week class, this week and next. We're making fingerless glovelets, the ones that are a pattern in my Etsy shop for only $2!

No comments: