Friday, January 30, 2009

Heart Shaped Bunny

Last night I had an idea to make a bunny out of a heart. Here's the bottom of the bunny .Bunny from the front.

Bunny from the top.

Bunny from behind with a big butt.


The next step is to make her a carrot spaceship. Don't you think that would be totally awesome?

I am reading a great book by Patrick Rothfuss called The Name of the Wind. It's a great new series and the next one comes out in the next couple of months. I am also catching up on the Wimpy Kid series by Jeff Kinney. I am on #2, Roderick Rules. The third one came out last week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, love the big butt.

I'm also reading the Wimpy kid books! Aren't they great? :D

Jen of fuzfrenzy said...

The wimpy kid books are so funny! I hear they are casting for the movie, too!