Thursday, April 24, 2008

Craftstravaganza!

If you're in the neighborhood come check out Craftstravaganza this Saturday, April 26th at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds. I'll be in booth #24 in the far right corner. It's right next to the one I had last year and it served me well, so hopefully I'll have good results again.

I'm bringing the huge octopus I made from recycled t-shirts. Henry would be delighted to meet you if you are so inclined to attend the show. Keep in mind that when I say he is huge I mean that he'll take up the majority of the table and the floor surrounding it.

I haven't talked about what I'm reading in a long while, so I thought I'd update you. I have several books going so sporadically that I don't know everything that I'm in the middle of. What I do remember is George R.R. Martin's Game of Thrones, Garth Nix's Sabriel, and James Owen's Search for the Red Dragon. All enjoyable and none of them finished yet...though mostly finished in all cases.

No comments: