1. I can make a "w" shape with my tongue. Yeah, it's genetic, but neither of my parents can do it and my sister sort of can .
2. I can't remember a time when I could choose a favorite color.
3. If I could only create one type of thing for the rest of my life I would die.
4. I rarely use patterns (or recipes). When I do I tweak them and make them my own. It's amusing when I go to write a pattern because I'm already thinking about how I'm going to adapt it for the next creature.
5. I haven't had a cup of coffee yet today. That doesn't happen very often.
6. Josh (my husband) and I are really and truly best friends, even after 7.5 years of marriage.
7. When I grow up I want to be a teacher, artist, author in the realm of children's literature. (This still changes as much as it did when I was kid.)
1. Link to your tagger and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by posting their names as well as links to their blogs.